First visit and new patient paperwork
What Will Happen On My First Visit?
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- A list of medications you are currently taking
We will review with you the following;
- Medical History
- Dental History
- Comprehensive Oral Examination
- Treatment Options
- Anxiety Reduction / Sedation Options
- Payment Options
- Future Appointments
- Please allow approximately 90 minutes for your initial visit.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
- All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
- Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
- We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal / peri-implant disease.
Please click the link below, print the paper work and have it filled out upon arrival of your appointment.