What Will Happen On My First Visit?
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- A list of medications you are currently taking
We will review with you the following;
- Medical History
- Dental History
- Comprehensive Oral Examination
- Treatment Options
- Anxiety Reduction / Sedation Options
- Payment Options
- Future Appointments
- Please allow approximately 90 minutes for your initial visit.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
- All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
- Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
- We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal / peri-implant disease.